Reavers of Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reavers of Pandemonium

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

priests own

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aliriana

priests own Empty
PostSubject: priests own   priests own EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm

priest's are the best class in the game ^_^ disc are the best if ur twinking. disc can alslo give of the best heals. holy on the other hand always has good heals but unlike disc when ur holy ur mana drains away quickly. shadow... well dps of course.
Back to top Go down
Aylias
Admin
Aylias

priests own Empty
PostSubject: Re: priests own   priests own EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 am

What do you find best for leveling? Mine is holy and while he heals like a witch on fire, he really does burn through his mana tooo fast!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaverswowguild.com
aliriana

priests own Empty
PostSubject: Re: priests own   priests own EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm

disc is definitely what u want if ur either twinking or lvling... people say shadow is best for lvling but shadow is no good when u have more then 1 mob on you and as disc u get spells that give u 15% intel when the talent is maxed out aswell as a talent that allows mana regen while casting
Back to top Go down
Nabeshin

Nabeshin

priests own Empty
PostSubject: Re: priests own   priests own EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:12 pm

When lvling my own priest I did Shadow up to around lvl 64 then I switched to Disc. I would say go shadow until you get to Outlands then go Disc. There really aren't bad problems with multiple mobs until Outlands anyway and you can still heal instances as a Shadow priest in early game instances. Being Disc will help a lot in Outlands to keep yourself going while you fight several mobs. That is also when you get penance which is the best part of being Disc. And as Disc you can very easily heal most 5 man instances with a tank who can hold threat. Disc is best for 5 man groups and for tank healing but Holy is a much better raid healer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

priests own Empty
PostSubject: Re: priests own   priests own Empty

Back to top Go down

priests own
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reavers of Pandemonium :: Class action! :: Priests-
Jump to: