Reavers of Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reavers of Pandemonium

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The mods you use

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bernadine

Bernadine

The mods you use Empty
PostSubject: The mods you use   The mods you use EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:24 pm

I've been considering now for a while that Reavers of Pan should have a guild mod package. I haven't worked much with mods in the past and I don't know how to go about developing a guild mod package, but if anyone does know please post here how to go about that.

Also, Mention what sorts of mods you use, and would want for the package to include. This would not be mandatory just there to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
âcë

âcë

The mods you use Empty
PostSubject: Mod?   The mods you use EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Whats a mod?
Back to top Go down
Aylias
Admin
Aylias

The mods you use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mods you use   The mods you use EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Stuff like Questhelper and the likes Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaverswowguild.com
âcë

âcë

The mods you use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mods you use   The mods you use EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:51 pm

ooooooooooooooooohhhhh thanks
Back to top Go down
vaviji

The mods you use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mods you use   The mods you use EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 am

i just use quest helper, cantheal and recount
Back to top Go down
Nabeshin

Nabeshin

The mods you use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mods you use   The mods you use EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 pm

I would suggest Deadly Boss Mods for anyone who likes to do dungeons or raids. Pallypower is a useful one for Paladins only. I'm rather fond of Outfitter even with the new equipment manager b/c I can set it to automatically change my gear when I get flagged or when I switch Seals. Questhelper is of course always useful. Recount is a useful tool for any DPS to figure out how good they are doing and whether or not they need to improve. Omen threat meter is a useful tool as a tank or as a dps who tends to steal threat too easily. I especially suggest it for off tanks, since you don't want to accidently steal threat from the main tank since that can cause confusion and that leads to wipes. For any Healers out there Healbot is a damn useful tool for healilng. Healbot works around your mouse so you don't have to switch targets and then hit your heal ability to use it. Instead you simply point your mouse at the appropriate ally's box in the menu provided by healbot and use whatever combination of buttons you set to cast the spell you want. Its especially useful for dispelling since you don't have to switch targets at all. I've successfully dispelled all the diseases on my allies in a fight with Heigan as the tank thanks to healbot. So even non healers with dispelling ability can get some good use from it. If you don't know where to find the gear you need to improve your character then you should get Atlasloot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The mods you use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mods you use   The mods you use Empty

Back to top Go down

The mods you use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reavers of Pandemonium :: General Discussion :: Guild idea's and Suggestions-
Jump to: