Reavers of Pandemonium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reavers of Pandemonium

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Please read**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aylias
Admin
Aylias

**Please read** Empty
PostSubject: **Please read**   **Please read** EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:20 am

I know we are all mature enough to regulate ourselves so I don't think this is going to be a major issue, but to not have them will just bite us in the ass Suspect

1. Profanity: We have a large age group in our guild so please keep that in mind when using Guild Chat. I'm not saying you can't swear, but please please do your best not to be offensive. Also talk about race, sex, and other illegal activities should be best kept out of it.

2. The Guild Bank: It's there for you guys to use at any time, and I want you to all feel that its Ok to take from it. The one thing I ask is that you put back in when you can. If you are found to be abusing it your right to use it will be revoked.

3. Support: I know we all have our own things to do and are busy at times, but if someone is constantly avoiding helping others while recieving help themselves I will have to assume you are not interested in actually being part of the family and are mearly here to take advantage of others. We are all here to help each other grow in game.

4. Need/Greed: Guys, when running a instance or grouping please make sure to ask everyone before needing something. Most people are OK with it but it is polite to ask first. If you have the time before the instance ask everyone what their ruling is on needing. Saves hard feelings and makes sure everyone gains something from the run.

5. Respectable conduct: Please refrain from embarrassing the guild or yourselves on the open game channels (i.e general, trade). I know some other guilds have real problems with their members behaving like jackasses on the channels and in turn it makes the entire guild look bad. This is one thing I wont have a lot of tolerance for. Remember each and everyone one of you is a representative of the guild!

6. Issues with other members: Please bring them up with one of the GM's. Don't let the Guild Chat become your personal arena... I promise you won't get any points or gear for it... in fact, you'll probably just get the boot!

7. Guild hopping: You are free to come and go at any time assuming you leave on good terms. If you don't feel that you are getting the proper support here I only ask that you let someone know what the issue was so we can work on improving it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaverswowguild.com
Bernadine

Bernadine

**Please read** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Please read**   **Please read** EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:43 pm

those seem like some fair rules! I for one think they are easy to comply with. To all those out there...I am always willing to listen to complaints/suggestions. I haven't been on as much as normal, but once finals are over I will be around an annoying amount again. Feel free to talk to me...I've had this game for a long time, and would probably be able to help you!
Back to top Go down
Oleg

**Please read** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Please read**   **Please read** EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Well said.....
Back to top Go down
Aylias
Admin
Aylias

**Please read** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Please read**   **Please read** EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 am

I'd like to think its more or less straight forward cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaverswowguild.com
Claila

**Please read** Empty
PostSubject: Rules #8, #9 and #10   **Please read** EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:40 am

8. New joiners - do NOT expect the minute you join that our 80s will all drop their things and start running you through old world instances. Everyone is very helpful, but do SOMETHING before asking (help someone else out, maybe run someone on your alt if you have one, try creating an actual group at your level first, etc). If your "Can someone please run me through an instance" / hour is too high, you'll be probably end up looking for a new guild. (at the same time, if i am free, always willing to help).

9. To get promoted, just socialize and help out. I'm not going to promote anyone I don't know - so if you never say anything, don't answer anything, don't help anyone, etc, you'll probably remain a recruit for a very long time.

10. Do NOT put any grey items in the bank. Do NOT put white weapon/armor items in the bank (mats are ok).

11. Just a suggestion - try to be social when online!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**Please read** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Please read**   **Please read** Empty

Back to top Go down

**Please read**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reavers of Pandemonium :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: